Our facilities are the basis of an intensive, hands-on media training that emphasizes the foundational principles of the still and moving image, such as framing, lighting, and cinematography, while encouraging flexibility across media. Whether in the classroom or utilizing equipment, you will be able to take full advantage of your talent as you hone your skills.
Our unique facilities include:
- Photo studio
- Large digital printing
- An Anechoic Chamber, providing a completely noise-free environment for audio arts projects.
- WSIU television / radio facilities that are ideal for student collaboration and work.
- Animation, including traditional, analog and digital 2D and 3D.
- New Media Center Lab featuring industry standard software, including Final Cut Pro, Adobe Creative Suite, and Maya.
- An integrated online equipment checkout system.