Faculty and Staff - General Information
College Technical Support is provided by our Tech Staff
Staff members can help with classroom podium support, computer problems, equipment demonstrations, and setup for visiting artists and scholars.
- College wide podium support: please call Kevin Penrod 453-898
- Radio Television faculty and staff: Mark Stoffel 453-8464 or Tom Hexamer 453-6997.
- Cinema and Photography faculty and staff: Chris Parr 453-1479.
- Journalism faculty and staff: Kelly Thomas 536-3311
- New Media Center manager: Eric Rowan, 453-6225.
To receive one of our logins for lynda.com online software training, or to volunteer as a New Media Center workshop leader, please call or email Mark Stoffel.
Note: For more instructional technology support, please see the entry for Center for Teaching Excellence
Please visit the Information Technology for:
- problems with campus email
- manage your network ID
- download MacAfee AntiVirus software or Microsoft Office software through the Campus Licensing Agreement
- get advanced PC support
- set up a mobile device for SIU wireless network