About the School | School of Journalism | SIU
- Students from neighboring states may be eligible for in-state tuition at SIU. Find out more.
- In 1994, The Daily Egyptian became one of the first college student newspapers to go online.
- That siuDE.com is one of the most popular web sites in the university and consistently ranks in the top 40 among the nation's most popular college newspaper web sites.
- That SoJ students have the opportunity to meet some of the nation's highest-level leaders at Paul Simon Public Policy Institute events.
- That we have a partnership with the Washington-based Pulitzer Center on Crisis Reporting, which provides scholarships to our students to travel for projects on under-reported issues abroad.