Students who study Television/Video Production learn how to light, shoot and edit professionally, and how to tell compelling stories that make contact with audiences. Courses in field and studio use state-of-the-art equipment to prepare students to take positions in the industry, and students have the opportunity to gain professional experience by working with WSIU Public Broadcasting. Post-production facilities include a full complement of editing and multimedia software, allowing student producers to bring their imaginations to life.
- RTD 383 (3 hours) - Writing for Media Arts
- RTD 365A (3 hours) - Single Camera Field Production
- RTD 365B (3 hours) - Multi-camera Production
- RTD 4__ (3 hours) - (approved 400 level)
- PLUS: 9 HOURS OF RTD ELECTIVES