Students learn how to light, video and edit professionally, and how to tell compelling stories. Courses in field and studio production use state-of-the-art equipment to prepare students for positions in the industry. Students have the opportunity to gain professional experience by working with WSIU Public Broadcasting. Post-production facilities include a full complement of editing and multimedia software, allowing student producers to bring their imaginations to life.
- RTD 341 - Television in the USA
- RTD 365A - Single Camera Field Production
- RTD 365B - Multi-Camera Production
- RTD 4__ - (approved 400 level)
- PLUS: 9 HOURS OF RTD ELECTIVES